Sunday, January 30, 2022

February 2022 Design Team Inspiration Week# 1

February 2022 Design Team Inspiration

Week #1




Hello Friends!

It's time for a new week of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Design Team Inspiration! This month the Design Team will be working through more creative work with the January New Release stamps.  Also this month, we will have a guest designer named Danya Bryant, which is ME! I have been writing the blog and doing the company weekly Facebook posts for about a year now, so it was time for me to fire up my creative juices and make some cards.  I don't have a personal blog, so I will post details on the Facebook Fan page for BKRS.

Here's a peek at this weeks DT inspiration line-up:

Monday:
Check in at Shirley's blog HERE, to read all about the cards she's created with the I Miss Your Face stamp set.


Tuesday:
Guest Designer for February is...Me! My name is Danya Bryant, and I will be posting my creations with the Coastal Pines stamp on our Facebook Fan page and other paper crafting pages I belong to.


Wednesday:
Design Team Member Cheryl has created cards with the Lamppost stamp set.  Her cards will be posted on our Facebook Fan Page, as well as other paper crafting pages.



Thursday:
Head over to Connie's blog HERE to find out more about the cards she's created with the Orcas stamp.

                                        

Friday:
Go to Jeanette's blog HEREto learn about how she created cards using the God's Promises stamp.




You can find each of today's featured stamps HERE, at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store.

And... don't forget to join us on Facebook and YourTube:
Fans of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps (Facebook group) is HERE
and
Blue Knight Rubber Stamps YouTube Channel is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment