Sunday, July 21, 2019

VIDEO TUTORIAL: Creating Easy, Fast Beautiful Backgrounds with Blue Knight Select PanPastel Palettes

Hello Everyone!

Michelle here....Design Team Coordinator for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.

The Blue Knight DT has had a great month of creating projects with the July New Release stamps and I'll be wrapping the month up with a full week of New release projects at my blog...from July 24th thru July 31st.
I'd like to invite you to follow along each day, as I share a series of cards created with each of the July New Release stamps. As always, when I do a "Blue Knight Week" at my blog...I'll have a giveaway.
So be sure to follow along and leave a comment  at my blog each day. You'll get one giveaway entry for each daily comment.
You can follow along, beginning on July 24th, at my blog...Bellissima Cards , HERE

Right now though...and for the next few days... Blue Knight's owner Lynn and I...would like to share some info...projects and videos to introduce you to Blue Knight Select PanPastels.
(Yes, you guessed it...Lynn and I are totally smitten with PanPastels!)

I've been enjoying using both of the Blue Knight PanPastel Palettes...and it seems that no  matter what I create...or how I experiment...PanPastels have never disappointed me
All of this PanPastel love from Lynn and I means that today, tomorrow and Tuesday the BK blog will be dedicated to sharing information with you about creating...coloring and using PanPastels.

We hope that you'll be inspired to expand your coloring horizons after seeing what we have to share!
We think that you're going to love seeing PanPastels in action...seeing and learning a few tips and tricks...and learning about just how easily and wonderfully PanPastels are for adding color to your stamped images...and creating background color.

Today, in my video...I'll introduce you to both of Blue Knight's Select PanPastel Palettes....I've got a stack of samples to share of backgrounds that I created...I'll do some explaining... and some demonstrating...and I'm thinking that in the end...you'll be loving PanPastels as much as Lynn and I do!

Here we go....
Enjoy!




You can find the Blue Knight Select PanPastel palettes HERE
Thanks for visiting today....
Well see you tomorrow for some more PanPastel tidbits of info!

No comments:

Post a Comment