Sunday, June 16, 2019

Tall Castle Scene and PanPastels with Michelle

HI Everyone !

Michelle here...Blue Knight Stamps Design Team Coordinator.

My PanPastel obsession continues with today's card and I'm happy to share today's card with you.
(I just can't get enough of coloring with PanPastels!

I was feeling creative and nostalgic, all at the same time...so I got out my PanPastels and my TALL CASTLE SCENE stamp....the very first Blue Knight stamp that I ever got... (given to me by a friend....many moons ago)...and created today's card.
I chose a sentiment from the FOREVER AFTER stamp set.



I almost always like to use multiple matting layers to give a card a nice finished look

The TALL CASTLE SCENE stamp and this sweet sentiment from the FOREVER AFTER stamps set seem like a perfect card-making-match!

For more details and info about how I created this card.. visit my blog HERE
Thanks for visiting today...
Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for the first day of a week long Design Team Challenge that will have our DT member creating "Anything But a Card"!



No comments:

Post a Comment