Wednesday, June 12, 2019

PanPastel Inspiration with Michelle: Creating a Stamped PanPastel Background

HI Everyone!
Michelle here, Blue Knight DT Coordinator, and today I've got a PanPastel card making project to share with you.
I also combined the PanPastel background pieces with the  KIND WORDS BOUQUET and ONCE IN A LIFETIME stamp sets to create this card.

I've been on a PanPastel kick lately....
Creating landscape cards...scenes...skies of all sorts...floral cards...and so much more.
I've been experimenting with my PanPastels, creating all sort of looks with all sorts of techniques on all sorts of cards.

For today's card, I wanted to focus on blending colors to create a muted multi-colored background, with a stamped overlay.

This card was fun...and easy to create and allowed me the opportunity to explore color blending possibilities, which always excited me, whether it be with markers or ink....


I thought that I'd share a little photo-tutorial with you today, so that you could see how this card came together..

To see the step by step tutorial...visit my blog, Bellissima Cards HERE


You can find a select collection of PanPastels and individual PanPastel colors along with today's featured stamps (Kind Words Bouquet and Once in a Lifetime) at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store HERE

Thanks for stopping by today, we''ll see you tomorrow, when Nancy is up on the blog with a fantastic card and video tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment