Tuesday, June 25, 2019

DT Red, White & Blue Challenge with Michelle

Hell friends!

Michelle , DT Coordinator here...and today I'm happy to join the Design Team for this week's Red, White & Blue Challenge!

I was happy to use this challenge as inspiration for inking up my OLD GLORY stamp and the THANK YOU HERO stamp set
(*THANK YOU HERO can be found HERE ...and Old Glory can be found HERE  at the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps web store HERE.

I knew that I wanted to use Blue Knight Stamps Select PanPastel Color Palettes and a resist technique to color the image...
I also wanted a bit of an aged distressed look....
(*Blue Knight's PanPastel Palettes can be seen HERE)

I kept these things about stamping and coloring in mind as I set out to create this card for the Red, White and Blue Challenge...
And ...this is what I wound up with...

I was happy with the bleed of color beyond the image lines....
and the sentiment is ideal for this large Old Glory image, I think.

I've got details about how I created this card, from start to finish, over at my blog... HERE

Thanks for visiting today!
Be sure to check in here at the Blue Knight blog again tomorrow to see what Kat has whipped up for this week's Red, White & Blue DT Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment